From: Till Klages t.klages@sparks.de <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Howto: OS X Server Open Directory to serve Communigate
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 14:53:24 +0100
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all –

can someone assist me with the following „wish“?

I want CommunigatePro to control access to it`s MailAccounts / for its users via OS X Open Directory.

This would mean same login for all services.

Does this make sense and if so can someone give me (non technician CGP-User almost for decades) an easy walk through the setup?

We are running OS X Servers (MacMinis) with OS X Server (App) – different Versions but this does not seem to be relevant.

Users are organized through one Open Directory Server replicating to the others. This works fine.
I understand that I must get LDAP to run  but with no instruction I better not touch it : - )

Thanks and best

Till