From: Brian Turnbow b.turnbow@twt.it <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: RE: CGPro regularly disappears for several seconds
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:44:31 +0100
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The first things that come to mind are
1) io waiting . if cgp in waiting for responses from io it can cause this
type of behavior. Here top is your friend
2) check under monitor -> threads to see what threads are working and in
what state they are when the problem happens. Not easy but the  only way to
see what is happening.

May need to tune your threads too many  can can cause more load.
You should also take a look at the scalability page for maximizing
performance.
https://www.stalker.com/CommuniGatePro/Scalability.html

Brian