From: Karl Zander cgplist@commpartners.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.1.19 is released
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:26:20 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thank you. Can you clarify?

We use the 32-bit versions of Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016.  Windows is 64-bit.

On Outlook 2013 Reply All doesn't work.  Outlook 2013 doesn't crash but returns an error.  It does allow you to continue.  I can check with staff again, but this was reproducible at will.  Every time we tried Reply All it failed.  I will check if recent Windows updates and/of Office updates helped.

Outlook 2016 (also 32-bit) crashes at various times through out the day.  Reply All works, but Outlook crashing 4-6 times a day makes is hardly usable.

Again I will check if recent Windows updates and/of Office updates helped.  But both of these problems were easily reproducible for us.

--Karl