From: LynList lynlist@nowdata.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Chronos Delete and Archive Folders
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 06:46:42 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
It would be great if the Archive folder could be created/maintained by CGP as a mailbox and not a folder. If this were the case, I think my scheme to use both Archive Messages and Delete Messages would work.

Perhaps this could be reasonable feature request?

Thanks again. This thread has been answered / solved.