From: Technical Support support@stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: IPv6 Communigate in Centos 7
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 12:55:57 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2017-12-21 17:14, Luis Gonçalves luisgo@vodafone.pt wrote:
Dear All

      I have my CommuniGate working in IPv4/IPv6 but it downfalls to only IPv4.

Does CGPro webAdmin -> Settings-> General -> Info show IPv6 as Enabled?
Try to start the server with --IPv6 YES

I made a scan of the IPv6 ports of the server and they are off.

I done

firewall-cmd --zone=public --permanent --add-port=xxxx/tcp

to the ports of

https://www.core.at/communigate-pro-ports-firewall-setup/

But only the ports of IPv4 seems to open

But both interfaces are on

[root@v-1 network-scripts]# firewall-cmd --get-active-zones
public
   interfaces: eth0:1 eth0