From: Juergen P. [core] <juergenp@core.at>
Subject: Re: Too many concurrent connections?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:16:47 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>

 hi tom,

 check out:

 users - domains - domain - userobject - settings - authentication

 there you will find a "failed login limit"

 you can increase logins or decrease time, the login happens.

 kr

 Juergen

 On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:09:32 -0400
  Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com> wrote:
  On 03/13/2015 11:23 AM, Tom Rymes wrote:
  On 03/13/2015 11:13 AM, Tom Rymes wrote:
  I have one user that opens many different clients at the same time (two
  Outlook MAPI, an iPad, an Android phone, plus probably a computer at
  home and who knows what else).

  Recently, after updating his computer, Outlook periodically starts
  repeatedly asking for his password as if it had been rejected. I
  received an error about too many concurrent connections when clicking
  cancel at one point.

  Can anyone point me to some setting that might be causing this?

  Tom

  Some additional information from the logs. This looks weird to me (10
  disconnects followed by 10 connections 13 seconds later):

  I don't know if this got lost in the mix, or if nobody knows of any client limitations or similar that exist in the software.

  Anyone?

  Tom

 Best Regards

 Juergen Paulhart

 VoIP / SIP / IM / E-Mail : juergenp@core.at
 TEL: +43 676 30 592 44
 VoIP Support:  +43 1 236 46 60 600
 ***  IT Security, Cloud based Communication Technologies & Hosted Unified
 Communications ***