From: Mark J Strawcutter <mjstraw@iup.edu>
Subject: ActiveSync/Exchange Security Policies
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 12:01:17 -0400
To: <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
On my HTC One(m8), the following "exchange security policies" have been set - when I define an ActiveSync account to CGP is asks permission to do this:

Erase all data
Set password rules
Monitor screen-unlock attempts
Lock the screen
Set lock-screen password expiration
Set storage encryption
Disable cameras
Device function limitation

Does anyone know enough about ActiveSync and/or Exchange security policies to know if these items were specifically requested by CGP, or are they something configured in the phone that it sets for all ActiveSync accounts?

If the former, how/why does CGP need to control my camera :-)

Mark