From: David Modoski <modoski@kinda-sorta.com>
Subject: RE: Replicated: Mac OS Darwin error 22
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:33:58 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

There is a problem (at least for me and it’s been confirmed by CGP support. Their workaround was to add sleep 60 in the startup script).

The CGP process starts before the physical interfaces are up so CGP only binds to loopback (127.0.0.1). You can access the system on that IP only on the local box. After the system has come up if you restart the CGP process then it will acquire the physical interfaces IP address (assuming it’s started). If you go into the

Settings à General à Info

And in Server IP addresses you see all the IP addresses you expect (at least loopback and one physical) then I guess you don’t have an issue.

Without the fix when I reboot my system I only see the loopback (of course, this is accessing the web interface from the same system via the loopback address).

With *nix OSes you could control the ordering on the startup process (in rcX.d by numbering of the S processes). This probably dates me.  I’m still too unfamiliar with launchctl to determine if there is a way to do this with a config setting.