From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Setting up an iPhone 6
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:59:20 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I'm using an iPhone 6+ with Windows CGP6.011

I agree, try factory resetting the phone and then set it up again.

One last thought, does this user have any restrictions (in CGP) on mobile devices? In other words, go through WebAdmin and go into the user's settings. Are the Mobile and AirSync Services enabled? Also, through Mail Settings (of the user) is "Enabled Mobile Device IDs" set to "*"?

On 16/02/2015 10:34 PM, Thomas Bleek wrote:
You assume a special problem with iphone 6?

I use one (don't really love it, my thumb is too short for one hand usage and it is not the plus version) without any problems with cgp 6.0.11 and airsync.

I would reset the phone to factory defaults.

Best regards,
Thomas

Am 16.02.2015 um 13:27 schrieb Robert T. Repko <rtr@rsquared.com>:

Thanks for the reply.  I have also setup numerous iPhones, in fact that's what I use.  This is the first iPhone 6 that I am trying to configure.  I never get beyond the first page where it only allows me to enter email address, password, and description.  It doesn't give me the option of manual configuration.

Robert T. Repko
R Squared Consultants
4 Juniper Ave.
Easton, PA 18045
610.360.1117

On Feb 15, 2015, at 8:25 PM, "Shaun Gamble" <listrdr@redco.com.au> wrote:

I'm not sure what the answer is. I have been able to setup, including talking someone through it over the phone, without any real problems. In fact we moved all of our managers away from BlackBerrys to iPhones purely due to the ease with which we can use email/contacts/calendar from CGP on the iPhones.

I setup an Exchange account on an iPhone manually. I need to place the name of my server (FQDN) separately as it assumes anything after the @ is the server name. I keep Domain empty. The username is the full email address. I also use SSL (even though I have a CGP based certificate).

I also synch Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Notes (everything).

I'm not sure if this will help or not.

On 14/02/2015 7:36 AM, Robert T. Repko wrote:

I just did an update today of the iPhone 6 and then tried to configure email, it still bounced me out of the Add Account.