From: Leonard Shostak <lshostak@boxofrain.com>
Subject: Re: Smart host issues
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 14:55:06 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

More like all the email from a domain needs to go out through a smart-host.

Leonard H Shostak
lshostak@boxofrain.us
www.boxofrain.com
v: 212.937.7911
v: sip:lenny@boxofrain.us

Sent from my Sony mobile please excuse my typographical errors

---- Peter Leye wrote ----

Hello,

While I’m not sure that I understood you mail, I provide a reply here to following: “Is there a way to set a smart-host by domain like in exchange, we now have 3 clients wanting different services  for smart host for outbound”

We define Relays for certain domains (example myspecialclient.com), so that all mail for that domain would be sent to a specific SMTP server (example: mxAA.processingservice.com) which would further process that mail.

We do that by creating lines as follows, in the Router:

Relay:MXAA = mxAA.processingservice.com.25.via

<*@myspecialclient.com>   = *@myspecialclient.com@MXAA

I hope this helps,

Peter