From: Martin Richter <martin.richter@nmgr.net>
Subject: Re: CommuniGate - Future Plans?
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 15:02:09 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello

many thanks for this update although I'd have expected a statement from some of the Stalker's employees....

Regards

Martin

@anyone: Is anyone aware of plans for supporting Outlook Anywhere in CGPro?

On Thu, 04 Sep 2014 10:31:39 +0200

"b.turnbow@twt.it" <b.turnbow@twt.it> wrote:

Hi,

I'm not from communigate , but will share what I know.

6.1 beta should be out this month, I'm not sure all that it will bring but I know they have been working a lot on it.

You are right about html5 it will replace the flash version

We have also asked about outlook support and I talked to Jon about it this week. Hopefully there will be good news.

I know search is something they are looking into, we tried some homegrown stuff but could not get scaling working very well.

They added a feature for us in pronto ( flash) to open email from a custom module that we tested and works.

Our idea was to create a search module , the front end part we got to work but the backend indexing etc is not done and I admit the project has stagnated.

Regards

Brian