From: Juergen P. [core] <juergenp@core.at>
Subject: Re: Empty Subject instead of tagging
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 14:40:34 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
hello,

i had that problem with a fortigate - the spamfilter was tagging with a wrong character code - iso instead of uft8 .. after changing that it worked.

kr

30 Aug 2014 15:00:07 +0400
 Hello,

 On 2014-08-27 15:57 , Urs Grützner wrote:
 > Subject:    Re: Empty Subject instead of tagging
 > Date:    Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:16:05 -0400
 > To:    CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com
 >
 >
 >
 > Urs,
 >
 > I think you have missed a subtle distinction. An empty subject "" is not the
 > same as the complete absence of a subject header, empty or not.

 OK, I got that. But thats not the reason of my problem:

 - the mails in question HAVE always a subject
 - the subject is NEVER empty
 - After the rule is processed, the subject still exists but is fully empty, no
 tag, no content.

 Then the possible reason is that CGPro Rule engine could not properly decode the original subject. Could you please modify the rules to store untagged original into some archive folder and then provide an example of the _original_ message that could not be tagged to support@communigate.com?

 - when deactivating the rule, the subject is present and of course untouched.

 - the other mails, either manual  tests or automatic from other server are
 processed as expected.

 --
 Best regards,
 Dmitry Akindinov.

Best Regards

Juergen Paulhart

VoIP / SIP / IM / E-Mail : juergenp@core.at
TEL: +43 676 30 592 44
VoIP Support:  +43 1 236 46 60 600
***  IT Security, Cloud based Communication Technologies, UC Centrex Solutions and Hosted Unified Communications ***
***  thug nature  ***