From: Emre Aksoy <emre.aksoy@gentek.gen.tr>
Subject: Re: IMAP, POP users get “connection denied (too many non-client connections) ”
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:30:57 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,
There's a new section under User > Account Defaults > Mail Settings called "POP Login Limit". You may increase the default values.

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:12:53 -0600
 Gib Henry <gib@realpeople.com> wrote:
Since upgrading to 6.0, both IMAP and POP users checking their email are frequently receiving “connection denied (too many non-client connections).”  There are 30 channels and 30 connections allowed, and we have only 5 low-volume users.

I could understand if we were always getting that response, or never.  But it’s about 80% of the time (and increasing).  What do I need to change to allow us to check our email?  Thanks in advance! Cheers,
--
Gib