From: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Subject: send as group
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:01:10 +0000
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello Everyone,

For a project I am trying  to have users send as a group but am having a hard time figuring out if it is possible.

I see that there is a section “send on behalf of”  for other users in the mapi connector , but as groups are not accounts I do not see any way to assign access rights...

Has anyone ever done this ?

The request  is to have the various  teams send as team@domain.com  yet also have the personal account as well.

I could set up a second shared account for each team to put on all pcs, but thought the group would be easier .

Thanks

Brian

Brian Turnbow
Network Manager

TWT S.p.A.
Viale Jenner, 33 - 20159 Milano - Italy
Tel +39-02-89089.1 - Fax +39-02-89089.211

E-mail: b.turnbow@twt.it- Web: http://www.twt.it

if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to retain, read,

copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail