From: Juergen P. [core] <juergenp@core.at>
Subject: AW: R: Force NTLM/Windows Authentication for Webmail?
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 16:30:08 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

If you install the certificate into the browser/OS, it will be transparent for the users. There are many ssl providers who offer free certificates..  Cacert.org for example....

Kr

Von Samsung-Tablet gesendet

Von: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Datum: 05.11.2013 16:14 (GMT+01:00)
An: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi,

Why not use a self-signed certificate and https ?

It would seem easier to me  and be compatible everywhere. The drawback is the users would need to “accept”  the session.

For ntlm you can try and leave only ntlm active under the domain login methods, but I do not know if that will work….

Regards

Brian

Brian Turnbow
Network Manager