From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: satelite office banned
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:33:38 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

On our cluster, this setting is found here:

Settings->Network->Blacklisted IPs->Cluster-wide->Temporarily Blocked IP Addresses

At that spot, you can set a rate for failed logins.

This feature snuck up on us when we upgraded and a couple offices running Outlook [that doesn't trust a user's input in the username field] got banned.

--
Jeff Wark
TBayTel Internet