From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: Blacklist by DNS name [(host name is unknown)]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 08:19:02 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The latest documentation makes note of that feature here:
http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/Protection.html#BlackNames

To get to that in the documentation, follow SysAdmin->Protection->Blacklisting Domains by Name

On 05/02/2013 07:48 AM, Jona Tallieu (T & T nv) wrote:

Hi,

Does "(host name is unknown)" work in all versions of CGP?

Thanks.

Best,

Jona

From: "Sergey" <7025169415@mail.ru>