From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Follow Up does not work - Outlook 2007
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:34:04 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We are using server version 5.4.5, with MAPI server side version 1.54.5.5 and client side versions 1.52.54.11 or 1.52.54.81. The client is Outlook 2007.

We find that the Follow Up option when selected on a new email being created and sent does not work. It does not matter if (under Follow Up) you select Custom, Add Reminder or Flag Recipients, it does not create a “To Do” item and also therefore does not send you a reminder if you flag one for yourself. We have tested this on a number of PCs with different email accounts and none work as they should.

Does anyone else have similar experiences?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations