From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Outlook 2010 clow in starting
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:38:28 +1100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We have Communigate Pro v5.4.5 running on RH linux. Clients are mainly Outlook 2007 however some have started to move to Outlook 2010 (all 32bit). We have noticed that the Outlook 2010 clients are very slow to start (they see the MAPI connector progress bar slowly making its way across the screen), much slower than Outlook 2007 on the same PC with the same email account. However once they are “in” the performance of Outlook 2010 is OK. Has anyone else experienced this? The AV on the PCs is McAfee (if that is relevant). Scanning exceptions have been already been made in McAfee for previous versions of Outlook & the MAPI connector.

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations