From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: FW: iphone, activesync & calendars
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:21:10 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 21/11/2012 15:36, Paul_Dudley wrote:

On 20/11/2012 15:20, Paul_Dudley wrote:

We have Communigate Pro v5.4.5 running on RH linux. When setting up email accounts on iPhones (3G or 4G running iOS4 or iOS6) using the Exchange option for ActiveSync, we find that email and contacts synchronise however calendar entries do not. Looking at the settings of the accounts via admin, the calendar is set to the default calendar folder.

Will calendars synchronise in the same way as email & contacts via ActiveSync or does the calendar have to be synchronised via iTunes?

> The Calendar should synchronise just as easily as Contacts and email. How are you setting the email accounts up on the iPhones? Are you using Exchange?

Yes we are and after further testing it seems that with most email accounts the calendar does synchronise however with a couple they don’t. And it appears that it is not the fault of the iPhone – when we set up my email account on their iPhone my calendar synchronises OK. However when we set up her email account on my iPhone her calendar will not synchronise (but mine does).

It sounds extreme, however have you tried either renaming the defult calendar (on her server account) and recreating a new Calendar and setting it to the default? Have you also tried deleting her account.info file?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations