From: Robin Lewis <robin@primary.uk.com>
Subject: Re: Perl script newbie help
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:21:47 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks great
Ive done that now, Ive asumed program to start is /usr/bin/perl (there is certainly a perl file that directory).
So what URL should I use?
When I tried below I got an error "external processing failed"
http://127.0.0.1:8100/cgi-bin/checkMboxSizes

On 15 Oct 2012, at 13:44, Emre Aksoy wrote:

Hi,
Open the server management console, go to Settings > Services > HTTPU and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you'll see CGI Applications tab. CGI Directory is the directory where you put the perl scripts. File Extension is "pl" , and Program to Start is generally "/usr/bin/perl" (I'm not sure about it's location in Mac) without the marks.

Regards,
Emre AKSOY

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:00:45 +0100
Robin Lewis <robin@primary.uk.com> wrote:
I was interested and excited to discover CGP script repository http://communigate.com/ScriptRepository/
Particularly checkMboxSizes.pl as this would save me a great deal of time.
I have never run a Perl script before.
My server is CGP 5.4.4/ Mac 10.4.11
I have copied CLI.pm to /System/Library/Perl/
I have downloaded checkMboxSizes.pl to desktop of server and edited the variables,server details, BaseDir and password.
What do I do now.
Id like to run the script from the server GUI, would be easiest for me.
Cheers
Robin
--
Robin Lewis