From: Aleksandar Zivaljevic <alex@dataphone.co.nz>
Subject: Re: SAN Solutions
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:48:31 +1200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Few questions for people with over 10k of usrers:
What are the services you provide? How many VOIP users? How often is video used? How many users use Pronto? What is the load balancer in place?

Regards,
Alex

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:16:29 +0000
 Matthew Black <Matthew.Black@csulb.edu> wrote:
 We also supported 40,000 users (about 12,000 active) on a 2x2 dynamic
cluster using Sun V480 hardware running Solaris, and a NetApp FAS-960
NFS server. Plenty of horsepower and I/O capacity!

 matthew black
 california state university, long beach