From: David Brookfield <david.brookfield@city-support.co.uk>
Subject: Using the MAPI connector logs to trouble shoot.
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 08:25:04 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
H there I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of a guide on using the Trouble shooting in the MAPI connector and reading the cgmxp.log or a brief guide. I appreciate the later wouldn't be a simple one liner for an answer.

To explain we have a user that I just can't get Outlook working with the MAPI connector, we've rebuilt her computer completely (As she was getting windows type problems anyway) she's on Windows 7 and Office 2010 I initially used the 64bit MAPI connector and then installed the 32 bit version and still get problems. This user used to only use IMAP and was on an old CGP server, 5.0.18 we created a new account on a machine running 5.4.6 and her mail was moved manually from one server to the other using IMAP connections, she's got a reasonable amount of mail but nothing I would describe as excessive, 5k of items in Inbox and about the same in Sent Items, any excess has been archived to a subfolder. But whatever we do we simply can't get it to work using MAPI, now everyone else in her domain is using MAPI happily and she wants/needs the functionality sadly this happens to be the MD (Isn't it ever the case) and she's has about reached the end of her tolerance.

Any pointers as always are gratefully accepted.

David