From: Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@2gc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: DKIM
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 22:43:48 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 22 Jun 2012, at 12:31, David Brookfield <david.brookfield@city-support.co.uk> wrote:

Hello there all, I'm thinking of getting DKIM up and running on our server, I know that Nicholas from Niversoft has a helper and I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience of getting it running, does this add much to server load etc and any pitfalls.

We have been using the Niversoft product on Intel OS X for several years.  It works, and doesn't introduce significant load on the server.  But we have had continual problems with it causing system crashes within OS X.  Nicolas has been great at trying to find out what problem is, and others apparently with same set up as ours don't have same problem, but you might want to test solution before committing to using it.  But I'm not aware of any alternative...

HTH

Gavin Lawrie