From: Ron Smith <postmaster@pmbx.net>
Subject: Re: Domain blacklisted
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 15:41:12 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Look, good luck with AOL. I don't know about Verizon. AOL just needs to go away. The routinely shutter various domains without warning or cause. Just go do a google for 'AOL refusing email' to see what I mean.

They have been cutting staff in their most profitable division, IM messaging, down to the bone. The is nothing but minimal support their so I hear. Hopefully their demise won't last long. Anyone using AOL should really think about getting a real ISP anyway since nothing you do to try to contact them or change the situation seems to work. I've seen them do this repeated over the last 10 years and have never found a solution.