From: Alex Lee <alee@queue.ca>
Subject: RE: AddFooter.pl on Windows 2000
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:35:29 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Only did it because that was what was on the original system and I didn't want issues with compatibilty or anything new, so I tried my best to keep everything exactly the way it was.

For whatever reason, my gut is telling me this is some sort of locking/permissions issue but I can't anything wrong.

Thanks,

Alex

AddFooter opens it in read-only mode, even if CGP still had it locked it =

should be able to read it...

Sorry, but why reinstalling Win2000, which is out of support since a=20
very long time, and likely exposed to the Internet, so vulnerable to=20
security holes?

NH