From: <bertrand.prilleux@bt.com>
Subject: move accounts from an domain alias to a real secondary domain on the same server
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:44:45 -0700
To: <CGatePro>

Hi,

On our CGPRO cluster, we have several secondary domains and domains alias.

example :

domain1.com = secondary domain

domain2.com = alias of domain1.com

Some account are relative to domain1.com and some to domain2.com but for historical reason, domain2.com is an alias.

Now, we’d like to create domain2.com as a real secondary domain and move some accounts from domain1.com to domain2.com

How can we do that simply ? is that possible without shuting down the service on both domain ?

Do we have to use www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/Migration.html#AccountMove ?

Server OS:       Linux

Server Hardware:          x86-64 (64-bit)

Server Version:             5.4.2

MAPI Version: 1.54.0.6/1.54.0.6

Best Regards,

PRILLEUX Bertrand