From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: Attach Files to E-Mail via Pronto! - Error #2038
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:14:12 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Howdy your'e right!

It is indeed the selfsigned cert.

I switched off ssl for test purposes and it worked perfectly.

In our own environment it works, but we have a true cert from a cert provider.

Thanks!
Marcel

_______________________________________

Am 23.02.2012 um 10:12 schrieb Massimo Bolzoni:

Ciao,

this can be solved if you are going to use a NOTselfsigned certificate. I mean for the https specific problem.

Max

Il giorno 22/feb/2012, alle ore 17.54, MickaŽl Maillot ha scritto:

same here only on https.

2012/2/22 Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
I have this problem on an installation within one customer. Other installation and our own don't have this problem.

In CGP 5.3.2 and 5.4.4 / Pronto 3 attaching a file will generate this error:
ioErrorHandler: DSC00038.JPG event: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

In CGP 5.4.4 / Pronto 4 attaching a file will generate this error:
Error #2038

The proxy-safe mode does not have any impact.

html-Webmail works correctly.

Any news on this?

Marcel

+---
mailto:mhochuli@a-f.ch
otherto:noway@a-f.ch
_______________________________________

Am 15.03.2011 um 16:41 schrieb Ing. Mag. Joachim Stampfer:

I solved the Problem:
This problem occurs, because i use a Proxy-Server.
If i select the proxy-safe mode or turn off the proxy settings, Pronto! works fine.

thx ;-)

2011/3/15 Ing. Mag. Joachim Stampfer <joachim.stampfer@gmail.com>
Following Problem is facing me:

If I upload or download files, also attachments of emails, mostly an Error #2038 occurs and the connection is broken.
I have tried it with different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE), but it doesnīt work.
Firstly i thought that this is a problem with the german Umlaute. But i can find this behavior on files without special characters, too.
It makes no difference wheter the file big or very small.
The original webmail works fine.

I am using the latest version of Pronto! and Communigate Server.

has anybody a solution for this problem?

thx in advice

Massimo Bolzoni - Solution Architect
Mob.: +39 335 5278936

Iscriviti ai nostri WEBINAR, solo 30 minuti per illustrarti i nostri servizi in the cloud (SAAS) e le nostre tecnologie CommuniGate, Mailspect e IP Technology LAB, maggiori info qui: www.answervad.it/webinar.asp

Answer srl: distributore italiano Communigate Pro, MailSpect, IP Technology labs

Answer srl
via Gandhi, 22 - 42123 Reggio Emilia
Tel +39 0522 286545
e-mail massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it
Web www.answervad.it
Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi allegati possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, rivolte esclusi-vamente al destinatario. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copie deldocumento trasmesso o degli allegati da parte di qualsiasi soggettodiverso dal destinatario e'perseguibile ai sensi dell'articolo 616Codice Penale e del Decreto Legislativo n. 196/2003.Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di re-inviarlo al mittente e distruggerlo.
Per informazioni potete contattare l'indirizzo privacy@answervad.it
***
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have receivedthe message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereofis prohibited and it is punished by law. Please return it immediatelyto the sender and delete the message.
Should you have any questions,please contact us at privacy@answervad.it