From: Taylor, Jonn <jonnt@taylortelephone.com>
Subject: Re: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:08:55 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
From CGP help.

     Specifying Command Line Options under Windows NT/200x/XP/Vista

You can specify the Command Line Options using the Services control panel "Startup Parameters" field. A non-empty set of Command Line Options is stored in the System Registry and it is used every time the CommuniGate Pro Messaging Server service is started without parameters. To clear the stored set of the Command Line Options, specify a single minus (-) symbol using the Services control panel "Startup Parameters" field.

http://www.communigate.com/cgatepro/SysAdmin.html

On 02/15/2012 08:20 AM, Tom Rymes wrote:
All I'm hearing over here are crickets. Does nobody know the answer to this?

Tom

On 02/13/2012 3:41 PM, Tom Rymes wrote:
Outside senders are receiving this error when sending mail to us. This
issue has appeared multiple times since 5.4 was released, but I still
have a few questions:

1.) This message points to a recommendation to change the startup script
to include 'SUPPLPARAMS="--TLSServerHelloExtensions NO"':
http://mail.stalker.com/lists/cgatepro/Message/102285.html

How is this done on a Windows install?

2.) This is from a large Exchange install. Is there a software update
that the senders can apply to the exchange server to fix this?
Presumably this has been fixed and they have not applied the update? If
so, I will point them to it.

Tom