From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: synchronization email folders
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:48:56 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2012-02-14 16:06, Vesse Michel wrote:
Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit)
Server Version: 5.4.4
MAPI Version: 1.54.4.3/1.54.4.3

Hello,
I use webmail Basic
when i receive email in "INBOX" I can decide to classify it in one of
the folders type "Mailbox" that I create.
the problem is that I can see some folders with messages from my mobile
(android samsung exchange account) and the other not, I can see the
folder but not the messages that are inside.

Probably those messages are too old and filtered out due to the account setting (from how many days back the maul should be sync├ęd)?

i have set the "Folder Management" to Visible to Mobile Devices
if anyone has any experience on the synchronization,I would be glad to
have Your comments
best regards
--
Best regards,