From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Claudmark tagging at 100 most messages - Case[IAJG0213-474VT]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 00:33:55 +0400
To: Lightology Postmaster <postmaster@lightology.com>
Hello,
 Lightology Postmaster on 13.02.2012 23:45 wrote:

Hello Support,
something changed last week with Claudmark spam filter and is tagging a lot of legit messages as 100 spam.

This could happen if the IP of your sender(s) became blacklisted by Cloudmark.
Try submitting false positives to Cloudmark first as described in <http://www.communigate.com/CGPCloudmark/#rprt>, if it doesn't help in next couple of days - enable the analysis header (see CGPCloudmark.cfg file), get some false positives and mail me their analysis headers.

Is anyone aware of this?

I believe no, the problem should be local to you.

Chris V.

--
Sincerely,
Roman