From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: CLI question
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:07:55 +1100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We are running CommuniGate Pro on a RHEL server. I can telnet in to CommuniGate Pro as postmaster and run commands as shown below:

telnet localhost 106

Trying 127.0.0.1...

Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).

Escape character is '^]'.

200 CommuniGate Pro PWD Server 5.3.12 ready <3.1320299795@anl.com.au>

USER postmaster

300 please send the PASS

PASS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

200 login OK, proceed

ListDomains

200 data follow

(

  anl.com.au,

)

QUIT

I have copied CLI.pm into directory /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5 and script ListTotals.pl is in the same directory.

However when I run perl script ListTotals.pl it cant connect to the CGPro server (as shown below).

I have tried this multiple times and have copied and pasted the postmaster password in so I know that the password is correct.

The ListTotals.pl script uses the same port – 106 – as my telnet command so why cant it connect?

./ListTotals.pl

CGPro Main Domain: anl.com.au

Postmaster Password:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't login to CGPro: Can't open connection to CGPro Server

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator

ANL Container Line Pty Limited

ANL - REGIONAL CARRIER OF THE YEAR 2011 - CONTAINERISATION INTERNATIONAL
.
ANL DISCLAIMER