From: Karl <kgretton@mac.com>
Subject: Re: MAPI for Mac Outlook
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:16:09 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Outlook for Mac doesn’t use MAPI so a CGP Mac MAPI connector would not make any sense.  Outlook for Mac used MAPI about 10 years ago.

Microsoft is moving to Exchange Web Services and this is what is used by Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, etc, when communicating with an Exchange server.

My point of view is that, since EWS is documented, CGP should support that protocol instead.

Karl