From: Massimo Bolzoni <massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it>
Subject: Re: AirSync and deleted messages
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:07:19 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ciao,

easy way of testing:

1- set the IP from where your phone is coming from in debug IP
2- close all the other clients (only to avoid to have many entry in the logs)
3- delete a message from the phone

Then go to the server logs and filter for the IMAP session from the phone IP

You should be able to see if the message has been flagged for deletion or not.

What You are going to find is that as many other MS stuff that IMAP client is creapy ... :)

Ciao