From: Dan Pratt <dpratt@neas.com>
Subject: Try TLS off explicitly for a specific domain?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:09:10 -0500
To: <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
I have "Send Encrypted (SSL/TLS)" checkbox on for "wherever possible (low security)".
Also, "Always try 'EHLO' checkbox on.
Also, "Hide 'Received' fields" checkbox on.

TLS encryption works fine for almost all domains. A couple of clients however reject our emails if I have this on.

Is there a rule I can add that tells CommuniGate to NOT use TLS for a specific domain?

Thanks.

- Dan Pratt
v5.3.10
Mac OS X (10.6.4) / MacMini SnowLeopard Server
/var/Communigate directory on Promise SmartStor DS4600 RAID Tower