From: Brian Gibson <gibson_brian@wheatoncollege.edu>
Subject: Re: Shared Contacts
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:06:55 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
If you go into the Web Admin Console under the top level "directory" tab there is a "Help" link. There is some documentation in there that might be helpful. If you don't know much about LDAP it can be daunting.... actually, even if you know about LDAP it can still be a little daunting :-)

From: Aaron Willems <aaron@lieberman.com>
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Date: 9/12/2011 10:07 AM
I'm asking this again. I always ask every couple of years or so. Now that Office 2011 for Mac has Outlook, does Communigate Pro support shared contacts. Specially is there a way for the Domain address book to appear in the Outlook contact list. Right now you can only access it via the web interface.

Aaron Willems
Systems Administrator
Lieberman Productions
Philo Television