From: Juergen P. [core] <juergenp@core.at>
Subject: Re: Samsung Galaxy S II
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 10:01:02 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
hello,

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 15:37:33 +0200
 "Vesse Michel" <michelv@liberty-one.com> wrote:
 Hi Juergen,
 thank you for your answer ,
 my first send is the message from the user... since i
have create the account with Exchange on the Mobile and
that seem to run correctly.

:-)

 If i upgrade from CGP 5.3.13 to 5.4.1 does i must delete
the account on the mobile and recreate a new ?

yes, you should recreate the profile.

 what is the difference with the pronto.apk for android?

what do you mean ?

 Pronto mobile for iPhone and android are free?

think so.

where can i download Pronto mobile for iPhone please

i don't know what's coming next. because of the missing adobe support on iphone i think there's currently no iphone-version available,
but with adobe air support for the iphone in the mastercollection (since 5.x) the future looks bright :-)

 best regards
 michel

 On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 13:45:26 +0200
 "Juergen P. [core]" <juergenp@core.at> wrote:
 hi,
 could you please describe the problem more detailed ?
 thank you

 Juergen

 On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:39:46 +0200
  "Vesse Michel" <michelv@liberty-one.com> wrote:
  W2003server
  Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit)
  Server Version: 5.3.13
  MAPI Version: 1.53.11.1
  Hi,
  a new user has just take a Samsung Galaxy SII with
 android
  difficult to add new account on this Galaxy to run with
 CGP
  if anyone has experience on how to parameter CGP to set
 the phone to work properly, I would be happy to have this
 information
  Best regards
 To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<CGatePro-digest@mail.stalker.com>