From: Brian Gibson <gibson_brian@wheatoncollege.edu>
Subject: Re: Use mutt to read CGPro email
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:34:48 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Can you set up mutt to access the CGPro server through IMAP instead of having it look at local mail?

On 7/7/2011 9:32 AM, Jonathan Weinraub wrote:
I am able to use mutt to send mail with CGPro without any issue, but when I read email, it still shows only my unix account email.  I already moved those folders, renamed it with the mbox extension and placed it in my user acct folder accordingly.  However, when I invoke Mutt, I like all my cgpro email to show up as well, as show that inbox as the default inbox.  Is this possible?

Is it even possible to merge the two main inboxes as well?

Thanks.

Send administrative queries to  <CGatePro-request@mail.stalker.com>