From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Sending emails with voting buttons to non CG mail servers
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:44:23 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We use Communigate v5.2.19 with Outlook 2007 as the client. Emails are created in HTML format. We find that when we send an email with voting buttons to external email domains that do not use Communigate, they either receive a blank email or an email with a winmail.dat file attached but no voting buttons. Is there a fix for this? Does this mean that we can never send emails with voting buttons to 99% of email addresses in the outside world?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator