From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: LAN IP addresses on a cluster
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:28:45 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2011-06-22 19:26, Jeff Wark wrote:
I was just looking at altering some of the LAN IP settings and noticed the:
[X] UDP-sessioned Load Balancer

in the Local NAT/Firewall/Load Balancer section.

I don't see that option in the documentation [version 5.2 or version
5.4]. I am running a cluster environment, so that probably has something
to do with its presence.

Any ideas/links?

This setting is important when the load balancer is applied also to UDP packets - SIP in CGPro clusters with the SIP Farm function. If the option is on the CGPro SIP Farm would send a response UDP packet from the same frontend where it was received (regardless of where it was processed).

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov