From: Brian Gibson <gibson_brian@wheatoncollege.edu>
Subject: Re: Vacation Message for Alias address
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:19:47 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
it should work for all of the addresses, have you cleared the 'replied addresses' list for the vacation message? Also, does the person have any other rules in place that move mail? I know that can get in the way because of the priority.

On 6/13/2011 3:12 PM, Robert T. Repko (R Squared Consultants) wrote:
Running CGP 5.2.14 on Windows.
I changed an account name using the 'Rename Account'.  I also created an alias for their 'old' address so they would continue receiving email's until everyone is notified of the address change.  To help in notification of the address change I created a 'Vacation Message' to inform everyone that sends a message to the old address that the address has changed.  It appears that the 'Vacation Message' only works for the actual mailbox name, not the alias address, which the where I want it to work.  Is this normal? is there a setting I'm missing?

* Robert T. Repko         *
* R Squared Consultants   *
* 4 Juniper Ave.          *
* Easton, PA 18045        *