From: Robert T. Repko (R Squared Consultants) <rtr@rsquared.com>
Subject: Vacation Message for Alias address
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:12:21 -0400
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Running CGP 5.2.14 on Windows.
I changed an account name using the 'Rename Account'.  I also created an alias for their 'old' address so they would continue receiving email's until everyone is notified of the address change.  To help in notification of the address change I created a 'Vacation Message' to inform everyone that sends a message to the old address that the address has changed.  It appears that the 'Vacation Message' only works for the actual mailbox name, not the alias address, which the where I want it to work.  Is this normal? is there a setting I'm missing?