From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: AddFooter Pro
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:48:27 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I was wondering if anyone used the Niversoft AddFooter Pro package in conjunction with Outlook clients as well as iPhone &/or iPad clients?

I would like to know if an email sent from CommuniGate Pro, created using an Outlook client, with the AddFooter Pro trailer added, can be replied to with an iPhone 4 or iPad O/S 4, and the reply keeping the HTML formatting (instead of turning into HTML code and being unreadable).

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator