From: Sebastian Toepfer <sebastian.toepfer@onlinehome.de>
Subject: Re: Spam Practices
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 07:04:21 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
On Thu, 12 May 2011 09:32:59 -0500, dhazzard@yoursummit.com wrote:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a poll on what everyone is doing to combat spam
these days.  Our system has been working pretty well with Spamassassin
3.2.5 (with several RBLs, especially barracuda's).  We have started to
see an increase lately and training on these messages doesn't seem to
be very effective.

Regards,
-Dana

Hi,

have a look at dspam (http://dspam.sourceforge.net/), you have choice between
 - every user should be able to train it
 - an group of user train it for all
 - both put together
with all you can get a very high accuracy

It has many options to fit into your environment and get the best result.

Project have one big issue only one developer ... so it can take time to fix a bug.

Kind regards,
Sebastian