From: Massimo Bolzoni <massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it>
Subject: Re: AstraSync
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:42:56 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ciao,

you may consider to go to the local distributor http://www.gapic.co.uk/

They may support you in your decision and give support as use case.

Ciao

Massimo

Il giorno 28/apr/2011, alle ore 16.06, Rob Rooken ha scritto:

Op 28 apr 2011, om 16:02 heeft David Brookfield het volgende geschreven:

Anyone know how to buy the AstraSync licence online? I'm being pushed to a page not found on the CGP site from AstraSync and a sewarch comes up with nothing worth while, I need the before the weekend starts..
Why is it buying from Stalker is so difficult?

Thanks in advance.

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:26:59 +1000
Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au> wrote:
My companies use AstraSync and find it works quite well. There are
some quirks with it, however it works well with MAPI for email,
contacts and calendars.

On 20/04/2011 12:18 AM, Massimo Bolzoni wrote:
Ciao,

Il giorno 19/apr/2011, alle ore 16.12, Tom Rymes ha scritto:

On 04/19/2011 9:35 AM, Mohseen Ahmed Mustafa wrote:
We have a problem with our Blackberry users. When they receive an email
on an MAPI account, it gets pushed to the BB configured for IMAP. But if
they touch that email from outlook (MAPI) for replying or any other
operation or even just to read it again, they get a duplicate copy of
the message in BB.

I read about similar problem in Blackberry forum with exchange while BB
is configured for IMAP
the workaround is to use OWA in Blackberry setup however looks like so
far no workaround for CGP. If anybody knows a solution of this problem
with CGP please let me know.

BR,

Mohseen
Mohseen,

We ran into this problem, too. The simplest solution is to stop using Blackberries....

OK, just kidding, but that is exactly what we have done. What happens here is that the MessageID is modified, causing the BB to think it's a new message it has never seen before. You can search the archives of this list to see the thread(s) I started a few years ago on this subject.

This is the option I prefer ..... :)

Indeed I am not a lover of BB neither an opposer of it but I just think that new Androids devices as quite good for most purposes. And if an iPhone can not be used on the field on many people (understandable) now with Androids devices you can close this gap.

Another option is to use one of the dedicated pieces of software that are designed to link BB to CGP. I don't have any experience with them, however.
This is also a viable solution. Astrasync works pretty good in many situations, worth a try.

Massimo

Perhaps others can chime in?

Tom

--

Shaun

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to
Send administrative queries to < CGatePro-request@mail.stalker.com>

Massimo Bolzoni - Solution Architect
Mob.: +39 335 52 78 936

Il 4-5 Maggio siamo presenti a SMAU di Padova vieni a visitarci: www.smau.it
Be more than just cheap access to Skype, Google and Facebook. Berlin 25-27 May 2011 Executive Summits: www.communigate.com/Berlin/

Answer srl
via Gandhi, 22 - 42123 Reggio Emilia
Tel +39 0522 286545
Fax +39 0522 286233
e-mail massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it
Web http://www.answervad.it

Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi allegati possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, rivolte esclusi-vamente al destinatario. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copie deldocumento trasmesso o degli allegati da parte di qualsiasi soggettodiverso dal destinatario e'perseguibile ai sensi dell'articolo 616Codice Penale e del Decreto Legislativo n. 196/2003.Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di re-inviarlo al mittente e distruggerlo.
Per informazioni potete contattare l'indirizzo privacy@answervad.it
***
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the personsabove and may contain confidential information. If you have receivedthe message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereofis prohibited and it is punished by law. Please return it immediatelyto the sender and delete the message.
Should you have any questions,please contact us at privacy@answervad.it