From: Brian Gibson <gibson_brian@wheatoncollege.edu>
Subject: Re: office 2010 attachments download as zip files in Webmail in IE8
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:25:12 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Quinton,

When I look at the "about Microsoft Office" for my install of Office 2007 it shows as 12.0.6545.5000 so my guess is that is what the .12 is referring to.

On 4/26/2011 9:32 AM, quinton.wells@ba.com wrote:
Is '.12' an office version number?
Quinton

--
This message is private and confidential and may also be legally privileged.  If you have received this message in error, please email it back to the sender and immediately permanently delete it from your computer system.  Please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments.

British Airways may monitor email traffic data and also the content of emails, where permitted by law, for the purposes of security and staff training and in order to prevent or detect unauthorised use of the British Airways email system.

Virus checking of emails (including attachments) is the responsibility of the recipient.

British Airways Plc is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1777777.  Registered office: Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Middlesex, England, UB7 0GB.

Additional terms and conditions are available on our website: www.ba.com