From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Help with rule and spam filter
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 17:57:33 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Source NOT IN trusted,authenticated should work. If you remove trusted and have users sending without SMTP AUTH, the rule will trigger. If you force SMTP AUTH for everyone, you can do as Juergen said.

Besides that, your rule is OK if you just remove the SOURCE is not LOCAL condition.

NH

On 2011-02-07 17:20, Juergen P. wrote:
source is not local should not work :-) , please remove that.

i use only authenticated. please try removing trusted.

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 15:55:18 -0600
"Chris V." <postmaster@lightology.com> wrote:
Hello Juegen and Nicholas,
thanks for your reply but neither one of the 2 solutions worked, here is the complete list of the rule:

MessageSize less then 500k
Any Route in LOCAL(*,LIST(*
Source not in trusted,authenticated
Source is not LOCAL