From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 5.3.12 is released
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:32:08 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2011-01-18 10:41, Tom Rymes wrote:
On Jan 18, 2011, at 2:36 AM, Technical Support wrote:

Packaging bug for Windows platform. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. The correct packages are being uploaded to the ftp right now.

OK, thanks. Am I running the new version, but it reports the old number, or was the old version mis-named?

No, unfortunately that was the old version of CGpro (genuine 5.3.11) just packaged with 5.3.12 resources.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov