From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 5.3.12 is released
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:36:32 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2011-01-18 7:34, Tom Rymes wrote:
On Jan 17, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Technical Support wrote:

The CommuniGate Pro 5.3.12 has been released:

[snip]

MS Windows - x86_64

OK, I'm certain that I am doing something wrong here, but my web GUI Settings page shows 5.3.11, not 5.3.12. I upgraded from 5.3.10.

I stopped the service, ran update, saw the discrepancy, then ran uninstall and reinstalled. Still shows 5.3.11. So does the SMTP Listener:

220 rymes.com ESMTP CommuniGate Pro 5.3.11 is glad to see you!

Any ideas?

Packaging bug for Windows platform. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. The correct packages are being uploaded to the ftp right now.

Tom

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov