From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: OT - Niversoft's CGPClamav Helper
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:42:01 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Most of us on this list are aware of the quality of Niversoft's products.

I have been using Niversoft's CGPClamav Helper since it was first released. I have tested it thoroughly with many other virus checkers sitting behind it (F-Prot, McAffee and Kaspersky to name a few). I've never had a problem where a virus has slipped past to be caught by the other virus checkers. I can only commend the quality of work shown with Niversoft's programs. I'd advise every CGP admin to look at implementing this helper. It is not only great value for money, it supports a company providing great products to use with CGP to make our lives easier and improve the usability of CGP.

I am not associated with Niversoft in anyway other than being a very happy customer.

--

Shaun
http://www.fitzroyisland.com http://www.destinationnt.com